It’s official, we’ve retained our AA Five Red Star status for another year, and we couldn’t be prouder of our team – the amazing people who make it all happen here at The RCH.
We celebrated their hard work with some bespoke cupcakes from local cake-maker Bath Baby Cakes, and a glass of Champagne!
Per the AA’s website, the Five Red Star rating is “The AA’s supreme accolade for hotels, regardless of size or type of operation. A hotel awarded red stars has been selected by the AA as one of the best hotels in the British Isles, offering excellent levels of quality throughout, outstanding levels of hospitality and service.”
- Sustainability Potential: Unlocked! RCH Achieves Green Key Accreditation
- 180 Years to Grow and 50 Seconds to Go: The Felling – and Future – of our Oak Tree (Time-lapse Video)
- From Five Red Stars to Under The Stars: RCH Team Sleep Outside To Fundraise for Julian House
- Hotel Team To Sleep Outside for Charity Julian House
- Welcoming Martin Blake, Our New Head Chef