Visiting or staying in Bath this Easter? Make the most of it with these nine activities!
- Easter Egg Hunts. There are four fabulous Easter egg hunts in and around Bath this year: Bath City Farm on Tuesday April 7th; Prior Park from Friday 10th to Monday 13th April; Dyrham Park from Saturday 4th to Sunday 19th April; and Lacock from Saturday 4th to Sunday 19th April.
- A Trip to the Theatre. Head to Bath’s Theatre Royal and get caught up in Shakespeare’s The Tempest, running from the 7th to 11th April.
- Easter Evenings at the Roman Baths. Soak up the unique atmosphere created by centuries-old stone bathed in flickering torchlight. Swing by the pop-up bar if you fancy a glass of bubbles. Friday 10th – Monday 13th April.
- Bath Easter Fun Fair in Victoria Park – All rides are £1 at this annual funfair, with something for all ages to enjoy! The fun fair is free to enter, and runs from April 1st to April 19th.
- Look-a-Like Bath Tribute Festival – Oasis, Fleetwood Mac, The Beatles, Queen; who wouldn’t find a song they like at this crowd-pleasing tribute festival? Friday 10th April at Komedia.
- Afternoon Tea. There are so many excellent afternoon teas to be enjoyed in Bath, but if the weather is fine then you can’t beat taking tea in the surrounds of our freshly-blooming gardens (even if we do say so ourselves).
- Bath Comedy Festival. Fancy a laugh? This two-week comedy festival coincides with Easter, running from Monday 30th March to Sunday 19th April, at various venues.
- One Good Friday play. This Passion Play takes place in the beautiful Parade Gardens on 10th April.
- Live Music at Green Park Brasserie. Perfect if you enjoy live music while you dine. Every Wednesday, Thursday, Friday & Saturday evening.