The RCH Team are taking part in this year’s Big Bath Sleep-Out in partnership with Julian House, to raise crucial funds to tackle homelessness and to help those who are forced to sleep out every night.
Taking place on Friday 4th March at Alice Park, Bath, more than fifteen of our dedicated staff will be sleeping outside with just a sleeping bag and a sheet of cardboard each, and are proud to be participating in the fundraising event to honour the incredible work of the charity.
Julian House is our nominated charity. Hotel staff have previously supported Julian House by taking part in sponsored sleep-outs, walks, and last year’s 2.6 Challenge, but this is the first time that such a large group have assembled.
Lorraine Jarvie, General Manager at The Royal Crescent Hotel & Spa says: “We are delighted to be participating in this year’s Big Bath Sleep-Out and donating funds for such a worthy cause. It’s incredibly important to us to support local charities such as Julian House, and I’m thrilled to see a real sense of community spirit with so many of the team taking part. We’re aiming to raise as much money as possible and hope we can make a small difference to vulnerable individuals while empowering them to build sustainable and independent lives.”
To find out more about the event, go to: https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/lorraine-jarvie1.
In Other News…
- Sustainability Potential: Unlocked! RCH Achieves Green Key Accreditation
- 180 Years to Grow and 50 Seconds to Go: The Felling – and Future – of our Oak Tree (Time-lapse Video)
- From Five Red Stars to Under The Stars: RCH Team Sleep Outside To Fundraise for Julian House
- Hotel Team To Sleep Outside for Charity Julian House
- Welcoming Martin Blake, Our New Head Chef